PhotoMuse is a highly ambitious project undertaken by the Better Art Foundation, a registered charity in India. PhotoMuse is a museum of photography that is coming up in Kerala with the following committed goals:
1. Education – Spread the idea of nature conservation through the universally understandable medium of photography and cinematography.
2. Documentation – Preservation of our social and cultural history as recorded through the medium of photography.
3. Promotion & Preservation – Promote the art and science of photography while preserving the long history of photography in the country and beyond.
4. Humanism through photography – Uplift the community by moulding a generation of individuals which loves art, cares for nature and respects the humanity.
The museum has been performing its responsibilities very successfully ever since its inception in September 2014. (Activity Report 2014-15, 2016). Now, it is on its path to expand its base by acquiring land and building a structure at the standards of international museums, raising the institution to the level of a Center of Excellence not only in museum activities but also in the areas of education, research, and community empowerment. To achieve this, we need your help. We are setting out with a modest and realistic target for which we request your liberal support. Implied in this request is the proclamation of trust and transparency.
In the first phase, our plan is to raise Rs. 50 Lakhs (5 million Indian Rupees) by the end of the August 2018. This should meet the cost of construction of a preview museum.
How can you donate?
- Donate via BHIM app (UPI ID: betterartfoundation@upi) (or scan this QR code) THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY. You can also use other UPI Apps by various Banks in India and Google.
- Use Debit/Credit Cards (issued by Banks in India)
- Cheque/DD in favour of Better Art Foundation
- Visit the Museum in Kodaly and donate by cash, and accept a receipt.
- Non-resident Indians are requested to use any of their Indian bank accounts for donations.
All donations to BAF are eligible for tax deduction u/s 80G.
Account Details: Better Art Foundation, State Bank of India, Kodaly Branch,
A/C No: 67302846487, IFSC: SBIN0070736, PAN No. AACTB4388E
Better Art Foundation Trust Registration Number: Reg. No.76/IV/2014
Registration Number under section 12AA: AACTB4388E/09/14-15/T-203
Registration Number under section 80G: AACTB4388E/09/17-18/S-0091/80G
NGO Darpan (Gov. of India) Unique ID: KL/2017/0117473
Return Policy: BAF- PhotoMuse cannot return any of the donations made through this channel. In case of any grievances, or for any other support, please contact PhotoMuse Project Office.
The Better Art Foundation
PHOTOMUSE Project Office, Kodaly, Pady P.O., Thrissur Dt., Kerala, India – 680699
Contact: 9895890510 (Dr.Biju Ramankutty, Manager of Programs)